5/12 White Sox (18-18) vs LA Angels (22-17)

Kyyle23

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 12, 2008 -> 10:56 PM)
All based on a few bad starts early into the season after he's had a lot of success and has been a consistent pitcher? Seriously, what the hell crawled into your ass? What exactly gave you reason to believe all of this before this season?

And that thing about "long past their peak" thing made me chuckle a little bit.

he is like 22-27 with an ERA in the 4s since the World Series. Time to stop living in the past.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to you guys for staying up for this junkshow...I'll hang in there cuz it's only 9 and I still have half a bottle of wine left. Only 2 runs per inning, plus sparkling pitching and we're still in this thing!

Vlad and all Angel fans are thanking the White Sox for bringing his bat to life finally.

If we win another game this series it will be a minor miracle.

I stand by my 0-4 in Anaheim and hopefully 2-1 in SF, but could be 1-2.

DOGS TONIGHT!

-- Cabrera has left 7 on base! Seven.

Entire Sox offense for not knocking out Adenhart

Mark for serving up meat and not responding after Oz's bad decision to pitch to Vlad.

Thome and Konerko for continuing to suck.

Wasserman, bye bye it was nice knowing you.

Nice team. NOT.

Too bad Kenny has built a team full of geazers and scrubs, because when this team falls out of it, he won't get s***e to rebuild.

They are looking more and more like the Chicago Bears...simply no hope for the near future. The franchise is very close to being one of the 4 or 5 worse in baseball...only some decent pitching from some very unlikely sources (Floyd, Count, Danks) has made this season even remotely interesting.

Of course, with the rest of the AL Central SUCKING butt, the Sox may well be 8 games below .500 at the ASB and still be only 4 or 5 games out of first.

At that point I'd expect Kenny Williams to deal Adam Russell, Josh Fields, and John Shelby for Brian Giles under the premise that "we are gonna go for it".

We led this game, 3-0?

At that point of this road trip the Sox were 2-1 on the trip and probably feeling

like a real team again.

Now they are just a bunch of jokers once more, pretenders.

Huh? I've been saying that stuff about Crede and Mark since late in 2006. I might be one day proven wrong, but I doubt it, and it's not a case of something "crawling up my ass" when I've been saying it for a while now.

Late 2006? You mean the only truly rough time Buerhle probably ever had? Seems like poor judgment on your part to me. Buerhle has been very consistent over the course of his career, and you've had this attitude for this amount of time now over a PART of one year? Wow.

QUOTE (zenryan @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:11 PM)
atleast college football magazines come out in a few weeks.

sooner to football, sooner I can stop watching s***ty baseball by this s***ty team.

Ha, I was on athlon's site looking for the release date as I read this, scary.

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ May 12, 2008 -> 11:11 PM)
Late 2006? You mean the only truly rough time Buerhle probably ever had? Seems like poor judgment on your part to me. Buerhle has been very consistent over the course of his career, and you've had this attitude for this amount of time now over a PART of one year? Wow.

Sadly, I watch the games and Buehrle's hot streak last year and Crede's home run binge in 2006 were both mirages. It was obvious at the time, and it's REALLY obvious now.