AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX WINNER!

SoxFan1

As mad as I was with Dotel out there, Masset did an AWESOME job getting 3 straight DP balls (2 for the defense to f*** up), and the offense was all over the Giants. Thank God.

The offense was good today, thank god, because the bullpen sucked. Dotel just looked like he was tired, and kept getting everything up. Wasserman and Thornton were just terrible.

OC :headbang

Masset :headbang

Brian Anderson :headbang

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ May 18, 2008 -> 03:09 PM)
The offense was good today, thank god, because the bullpen sucked. Dotel just looked like he was tired, and kept getting everything up. Wasserman and Thornton were just terrible.

OC :headbang

Masset :headbang

Brian Anderson :headbang

Taking CQ for granted ? :P

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

QUOTE (G&T @ May 18, 2008 -> 03:06 PM)
As mad as I was with Dotel out there, Masset did an AWESOME job getting 3 straight DP balls (2 for the defense to f*** up), and the offense was all over the Giants. Thank God.

The D didn't screw up the 2nd one. Durham was flying out of the box and it wasn't hit hard.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 18, 2008 -> 06:14 PM)
The D didn't screw up the 2nd one. Durham was flying out of the box and it wasn't hit hard.

That's true. Ramirez was slow getting the ball to OC, I thought. Either way, Masset did a great job.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ May 18, 2008 -> 05:25 PM)
If Alexei was on base when Alexei hit that 2 out double instead of Dye, Alexei would've scored standing up while Dye looked like he was DYEing just getting to 3rd.

we should just have a team of all alexeis. also thank you Cinci

6 players with at least 2 hits. All positional starters with at least 1 hit. Nice to see OCab finally come out with the bat and glove. His backhand stab of Rowand in the 2nd was sweet. Danks not great, but solid nonetheless. Masset comes in and shuts the door. Wass needs to be sent down.

Just got back from SF today. Got to see the first 2 games (Alexei's 1st career HR, Gavin, Buehrle, Toby Hall actually getting 3 hits in a game).....all in all I got to see a great stadium with no sight of Bonds and come home and see the last two innings to complete the sweep. Great weekend. Keep it up Sox.

There was A LOT of Sox fans. At least 1,000, if not more. I'm not exaggerating. It's great to see so many Sox fans spread out around the country.

QUOTE (South Side Fireworks Man @ May 18, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
Good things happen when Thome is not batting in the third slot.

Yep, and even better things happen when Quentin is in the 3rd spot. Keep the lineup the way it is Ozzie.... Is Quentin eligible for rookie of the year? I know he played in spurts the past few seasons.