Frank Thomas 32nd Man Candidate

Molto

Well, If everybody votes in sox talk about 20 times, Thomas will win. But since not everbody will, we gotta vote about 50 times. Call your friends, family , the pope, dali lama, president, get them all voting fo Thomas! :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
Well, If everybody votes in sox talk about 20 times, Thomas will win. But since not everbody will, we gotta vote about 50 times. Call your friends, family , the pope, dali lama, president, get them all voting fo Thomas! :headbang

that name has got to go......geez us its messing up the boards........

welcome aboard. Not to be offensive, but are you open to a name change. I can just shorten things up so it doesn't squeeze the board and you can keep the same password and your posts and stuff won't change.

Guess what? I'm going to do it honestly & cheat!

I'm setting up a pre-form with the previous verfication key to re-submit with NEW x & z keys every 3 secs. It's not perfect, but maybe with unique x & z's they might count them.

I can do this in the background & still submit valid votes.

Your gonna do it honestly and cheat? :huh:

I dont like the sound of that! The maybe and the might are kinda iffy if ya know what I mean!

The cool thing is I've created the loop between the 2 web pages.

The thankyou page references the the vote page. The vote page submits itself automatically.

The main URL for submitting a vote is:

http://votetracker.mlb.com/mlb_vote.gif?FO...1e72eb&ui=89409