LET'S MAKE A LIST - PART IV

knightni

I figured why not.

We alternate between Entertainment and Sports.

Send me a list of 25 guys in order #1 to #25. #1 being your favorite.

Deadline for PMing me your lists is Thursday, July 24.

LET'S DO THIS!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's see, 24 of my 25 have played for the Sox since 2000. That will screw up the voting a little. There are a lot of reaches in there. I expect my name to be included on a ton of "Voted highest by" lists.

Edited by Buehrle>Wood

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jul 7, 2008 -> 11:54 PM)
Let's see, 24 of my 25 have played for the Sox since 2000. That will screw up the voting a little. There are a lot of reaches in there. I expect my name to be included on a ton of "Voted highest by" lists.

As long as Timo isn't in your top 3 then we'll let it slide.

What I like about favorites is stats and stuff are not as important. Unlike FlaSoxxJim, I never saw Shoeless Joe play, so he will not be on my list, same with Ed Walsh, and a host of others. I'll probably go back as far as Wilbur Wood, some Southside Hitmen, etc. Basically my list would be between 1972 and today. If our final list is heavy with players from 2005, that's cool for a favorites list.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 9, 2008 -> 07:22 AM)
What I like about favorites is stats and stuff are not as important. Unlike FlaSoxxJim, I never saw Shoeless Joe play, so he will not be on my list, same with Ed Walsh, and a host of others. I'll probably go back as far as Wilbur Wood, some Southside Hitmen, etc. Basically my list would be between 1972 and today. If our final list is heavy with players from 2005, that's cool for a favorites list.

I grabbed one guy from the 70's, as I was just a little tyke then, but I have a bunch of guys from the 83 team on my list, along with a couple of the recent guys who were my favorites because they were really cool guys. Yes I actually have Bajenaru on my list because he went out of his way to be a great player to the fans. That means a lot to me when talking about favorite players. Ozzie rated highly for the same reason.