Mike Tyson

clujer420

Cut and pasted from CBSsportsline.com

Tyson's former wife, actress Robin Givens, also talks about being abused by the boxer. According to transcripts of the show, Givens says Tyson would choke and kick her, often causing her to vomit. He would then begin to cry while she consoled him.

"It just started getting dangerous," Givens said.

Tyson and Givens acknowledged that repeated infidelities on Tyson's part put a strain on the one-year marriage. The couple divorced in 1989.

Who's to blame for the abuse? The first time it happened, Mike was. But, EVERYTIME after that, it was that b****'s fault. Abuse me once, shame on you -- abuse me twice, shame on me.

:fyou Robin Givens. "Actress", LOL -- all she'll ever be known for is being Tyson's wife in his glory days.

Cut and pasted from CBSsportsline.com

Tyson's former wife, actress Robin Givens, also talks about being abused by the boxer. According to transcripts of the show, Givens says Tyson would choke and kick her, often causing her to vomit. He would then begin to cry while she consoled him.

"It just started getting dangerous," Givens said.

Tyson and Givens acknowledged that repeated infidelities on Tyson's part put a strain on the one-year marriage. The couple divorced in 1989.

Who's to blame for the abuse?  The first time it happened, Mike was.  But, EVERYTIME after that, it was that b****'s fault.  Abuse me once, shame on you -- abuse me twice, shame on me.

:fyou Robin Givens.  "Actress", LOL -- all she'll ever be known for is being Tyson's wife in his glory days.

You see the commercials? This b**** is so full of s*** its not even funny. Yeah Mike is a psycho,but shes just another example of someone feeding off someone famous. Where were these allegations several years ago? When she was milking mikes bank account dry........ :rolleyes:

I know you aren't fond of facts, but she didn't take, or steal, anything from him. Who in the hell knows how, but she was weathy BEFORE she married him and there was no settlement granted in the Dominican.

I know you aren't fond of facts, but she didn't take, or steal, anything from him. Who in the hell knows how, but she was weathy BEFORE she married him and there was no settlement granted in the Dominican.

Her and her mother milked Mikes Bank account dry. Its a fact. Mike just didnt do anything about it. It has nothing to do with a settlement. Im sure she had most of his money, by that point.

Her and her mother milked Mikes Bank account try.  Its a fact.  Mike just didnt do anything about it.

Not according to his financial manager. His claims Mike sent himself into near BK with his insane lifestyle. The guy spent $25K a WEEK on raw meat for 2 tigers he owned!?!?

But, if it's a fact.. where is it?

Not according to his financial manager. His claims Mike sent himself into near BK with his insane lifestyle. The guy spent $25K a WEEK on raw meat for 2 tigers he owned!?!?

Wow what a nut. I actually like Mike less than Robin. I just cant stand how she plays innocent, when shes a manipulative b****, who took him for all hes worth. Maybe i shouldnt have said its a fact because i personally have no proof. According to Mike, it happened. If you can say one thing about Tyson, He is a pretty honest guy. He doesnt hide what a nut case he is, so i believe him with this too.

Wow what a nut. I actually like Mike less than Robin. I just cant stand how she plays innocent, when shes a manipulative b****, who took him for all hes worth. Maybe i shouldnt have said its a fact because i personally have no proof. According to Mike, it happened. If you can say one thing about Tyson, He is a pretty honest guy. He doesnt hide what a nut case he is, so i believe him with this too.

So be it.

His former financial advisor is the same advisor a Oriole player uses and he told us some stories you wouldn't believe. If Mike said it was Don that stole from him that would be a bit closer to the truth according to him. The "truth" as I've heard it is that Mike spent $$ he never had. He was promised paydays, and never got them. There was no $$ for her to steal. The only thing paid for is his house in Maryland, a few other houses and condo's, and his cars. He owed something like $14 million in "credit debt". When he got sent to jail, all but his house in Maryland was sold to pay the debt. That's how I heard the story...

So be it.

His former financial advisor is the same advisor a Oriole player uses and he told us some stories you wouldn't believe. If Mike said it was Don that stole from him that would be a bit closer to the truth according to him. The "truth" as I've heard it is that Mike spent $$ he never had. He was promised paydays, and never got them. There was no $$ for her to steal. The only thing paid for is his house in Maryland, a few other houses and condo's, and his cars. He owed something like $14 million in "credit debt". When he got sent to jail, all but his house in Maryland was sold to pay the debt. That's how I heard the story...

Hmm maybe my information isnt correct...who knows. :huh:

http://www.boxinginsider.net/news/stories/47887874.php

Marrried for 7 months before she left. And she didn't take s*** from him.

Facts... :rolleyes:

So she endured 7 months of "abuse". If it was so bad, she would have left after the first instance of "abuse" -- and if she chose to stay in spite of it, that's her fault.

So be it.

Hmm maybe my information isnt correct...who knows. :huh:

And mine could be to I suppose. But from the way he acts in public.. I have no trouble believing that he was even worse in private.

So she endured 7 months of "abuse". If it was so bad, she would have left after the first instance of "abuse" -- and if she chose to stay in spite of it, that's her fault.

Try to keep up Clu.. we were not talking about her taking "abuse"...

Then what were "we" talking about?

Who's "we"..? You got a mouse in your pocket?

I was never talking to "you".

"Try to keep up Clu" looks a lot like you're talking to me. What was I thinking?

"Try to keep up Clu" looks a lot like you're talking to me. What was I thinking?

Lets make this Box a bit bigger, how about it? :P