• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• StrangeSox

• Balta1701

• lostfan

• BigSqwert

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 09:11 PM)
And there we go...everything that disagrees with you is horrible and needs to be banned because its sickening...but your talking points are great and how dare everyone not agree!

You know why? Because you are so flippant to just give the government everything it wants in order make your decisions for you. I'd rather error on the side of making my own choices and living with the consequences then to have a bailout of every move I make. You know, for the sake of the little guy. Oh the hypocrasy.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 10:22 PM)
You know why? Because you are so flippant to just give the government everything it wants in order make your decisions for you. I'd rather error on the side of making my own choices and living with the consequences then to have a bailout of every move I make. You know, for the sake of the little guy. Oh the hypocrasy.

And yeah...I want to give government control over everything. Another of those pointless sound bytes you complain about when others say them from the other side but are totally ok from you since you know the undebatable truth.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 09:41 PM)
And yeah...I want to give government control over everything. Another of those pointless sound bytes you complain about when others say them from the other side but are totally ok from you since you know the undebatable truth.

And we all know that Wall Street and capitalism is the fundamental problem with this country. Go Karl.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 09:22 PM)

Ironic given your opposition to a populist uprising that overthrew a decades long dictatoship

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 10:05 PM)
Yes rly, unless I've mistaken you for another poster but I'm infallible so I know that didn't happen.

No, I didn't support operation get rid of another old dictator because I want a Islamofacist-regime-in-its-place so called war.

But, I understand that the moral justifying country we are, we had to.

And no, I'm not contradicting myself on hating the American economy... you all are the ones who think banks and wall street are our evil enemies. Keep buying the regime kool-aid class warfare.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 10:09 PM)
No, I didn't support operation get rid of another old dictator because I want a Islamofacist-regime-in-its-place so called war.

But, I understand that the moral justifying country we are, we had to.

screw populist democratic uprisings top empower people with government-by-consent, amirite? Ps it's not about you or the US

]And no, I'm not contradicting myself... you all are the ones who think banks and wall street are our evil enemies. Keep buying the regime kool-aid class warfare]

ok now I knows you are just trolling no one would whine about buzwords and then post this unironically.

No war but class war, comrade!

I really hope people keep fighting the go fight. If people could just put themselves in the shoes of those in AIG financial, who worked so hard and had to deal with the guilt of ruining the worlds economy and make millions, and then be called assholes because of it. It really hurts to be called an asshole. Its the equivalent of warfare. And they won't let these jobless hippies ruin this country, that's their job!

QUOTE (StrangeSox @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 10:19 PM)
Yeah I'm the number one obama supporter on this board.

Good back pedal though

Back pedal my ass. He's the one saying this crap. He did it again today - him and the class warfare. It's his entire campaign.

QUOTE (bmags @ Oct 24, 2011 -> 10:24 PM)
I really hope people keep fighting the go fight. If people could just put themselves in the shoes of those in AIG financial, who worked so hard and had to deal with the guilt of ruining the worlds economy and make millions, and then be called assholes because of it. It really hurts to be called an asshole. Its the equivalent of warfare. And they won't let these jobless hippies ruin this country, that's their job!

Oh, don't we know it. I mean, $500,000 in taxes isn't enough for someone with an AGI of $1,000,000. Just $500 more! Only $500 more... we could SAVE 400,000 jobs?

Excuse me while I wipe my ass with that bulls***.

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 09:46 PM)
Back pedal my ass. He's the one saying this crap. He did it again today - him and the class warfare. It's his entire campaign.

But you're coming in with really dumb slogans while at the same time decrying the use of really dumb slogans so....

QUOTE (kapkomet @ Oct 25, 2011 -> 10:48 PM)
Oh, don't we know it. I mean, $500,000 in taxes isn't enough for someone with an AGI of $1,000,000. Just $500 more! Only $500 more... we could SAVE 400,000 jobs?

Excuse me while I wipe my ass with that bulls***.

Considering that 1470 people with incomes over $1 million paid $0 in federal taxes in FY 2009, and that the average tax rate drops as incomes increase over $1 million, yes, what they're paying right now isn't nearly enough.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 07:57 AM)
Considering that 1470 people with incomes over $1 million paid $0 in federal taxes in FY 2009, and that the average tax rate drops as incomes increase over $1 million, yes, what they're paying right now isn't nearly enough.

And yet if someone makes that post about the 47% you have a conniption.

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 09:01 AM)
And yet if someone makes that post about the 47% you have a conniption.

Because that group of 1470 earners is paying the same amount in payroll taxes that a person earning $114k is. Thus...>90% of their income is not subject to the main tax that you ignore when you insist that the lucky duckies earning $24k are undertaxed.

And as we demonstrated a few posts ago, the percentage of the federal budget being covered by payroll taxes has massively expanded while the income/corporate tax portion has declined dramatically over the past 50 years.

QUOTE (Balta1701 @ Oct 26, 2011 -> 08:03 AM)
Because that group of 1470 earners is paying the same amount in payroll taxes that a person earning $114k is. Thus...>90% of their income is not subject to the main tax that you ignore when you insist that people earning $24k are undertaxed.

:lolhitting