Bartman in the news again

DABearSoX

QUOTE (Brian @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 04:52 PM)
He'd be dumb not to do it, but that is me. Just hope there would be security around.

He's turned down more, which is pretty stupid IMHO. And Rodriguez should kiss Bartman's ass every day. He's the one that really cost the Cubs their chances.

I think the White Sox should offer an open invitation to Bartman to throw out the first pitch at a game and give him free season tickets.(Several rows from the field) He could be a hero on the southside. Someone to look up to. A role model.

Edited by Dick Allen

QUOTE (Texsox @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 05:06 PM)
He's turned down more, which is pretty stupid IMHO. And Gonzalez should kiss Bartman's ass every day. He's the one that really cost the Cubs their chances.

Fixed

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 23, 2008 -> 06:21 PM)
I think the White Sox should offer an open invitation to Bartman to throw out the first pitch at a game and give him free season tickets.(Several rows from the field) He could be a hero on the southside. Someone to look up to. A role model.

A legend. Someone kids can aspire to be like. A man among Gods.

QUOTE (LosMediasBlancas @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 02:46 AM)
I heard he moved out of state and I bet he still looks over his shoulder. If knucklehead Cub fans hate him now, how do you think they'll feel about him if he begins profiting from it? That's a crappy way to live.

I thought that was a myth and that he lived in the city and worked downtown?

QUOTE (lostfan @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 08:41 AM)
I thought that was a myth and that he lived in the city and worked downtown?

Someone got an interview with him in the last couple of years, and that is true.

Personally the guy has made it clear he doesn't want attention. I wish people would respect that and just leave him alone. Its not like he is an attention seeking whore or a criminal. Let the guy live his life.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 12:21 AM)

:lolhitting

You know he could take the money and use it for a nose job and cheek lift so he is never recognized again...

What I find hilarious is that they actually made a Law and Order episode based on what happened during that game. All true except in the episode the guy gets killed for doing it....

QUOTE (DABearSoX @ Jul 24, 2008 -> 02:04 PM)
:lolhitting

You know he could take the money and use it for a nose job and cheek lift so he is never recognized again...

What I find hilarious is that they actually made a Law and Order episode based on what happened during that game. All true except in the episode the guy gets killed for doing it....

Noooooo wayyyyyyyyy. Are you serious?