Grinder Bash Tonight

tonyho7476

QUOTE (SoxPride56 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 07:47 AM)
I will be going tomorrow, my first time going... what should I expect?

Free food and drink...includes beer and wine. When you get there, head behind centerfield and sign up to go on the field. People are taken like every half hour, and you can go in the dugouts, bullpen, and the outfield. No infield.

The Scout Club lounge will be open and that is where Moose or Pasqua or whoever will probably be. You can also go in the visiting team's locker room.

That is how it was in 2006. Did not go last year.

So, bring your glove and a ball, jump up against the outfield wall, take a picture and everyone will swear you are Torrii Hunter...I mean, Nick Swisher.

Hey, if anyone is not using their tickets for this year's GrinderBash, I'd be more than welcome to take them. I missed out the last two years because my brother has had surgery each time (bad timing I know), so we had to skip it both years.

It sounds like such a great event and since I have since canceled my season tickets this year I am now without tickets. So if anyone cannot make it or just happens to have extra tickets, please PM me. Thank you guys. :)

Edited by TheKillerB's

QUOTE (BBaum21 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 09:19 AM)
The Grinder Bash is tomorrow and starts at 11:00 AM. That's what my two tickets say. Not sure if that got changed.

There are 2 of them.

Tonight starts at 5...probably to 7 or 8.

QUOTE (watchtower41 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 12:58 PM)
My ticket rep confirmed they will be in fact broadcating the game on the scoreboard tonight. :headbang

How could they not. Get there...hit the field...hit the food...watch a little of the game from the seats. and FREE BEER!

QUOTE (tonyho7476 @ Jul 25, 2008 -> 01:57 PM)
Free food and drink...includes beer and wine. When you get there, head behind centerfield and sign up to go on the field. People are taken like every half hour, and you can go in the dugouts, bullpen, and the outfield. No infield.

The Scout Club lounge will be open and that is where Moose or Pasqua or whoever will probably be. You can also go in the visiting team's locker room.

That is how it was in 2006. Did not go last year.

So, bring your glove and a ball, jump up against the outfield wall, take a picture and everyone will swear you are Torrii Hunter...I mean, Nick Swisher.

We have two tickets for 11:00 Tomorrow - if you can pick them up you can have them!