7/26 - SOX @ DET 6:05 PM CDT, CSN

knightni

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 03:55 PM)
Tonight's Lineup.

Cabrera SS

Piernzynski C

Quentin LF

Dye RF

Thome DH

Swisher 1B

Ramirez 2B

Wise CF

Fields 3B

I like.

I'd have liked Anderson out there, as he's actually got a couple of hits against Verlander and would be better out there in that huge CF, but PK def needed to sit today.

QUOTE (Heads22 @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 01:07 PM)
I'd have liked Anderson out there, as he's actually got a couple of hits against Verlander and would be better out there in that huge CF, but PK def needed to sit today.

Every time I feel like getting annoyed that Wise is playing over Anderson when there's a righty in, it seems like he does something positive with the bat to shut me up.

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Jul 26, 2008 -> 10:52 PM)
No PK. Thank the Lord.

Now if we lose, all the Konerko-siders will say we lost because we didn't have his captain presence in the lineup. :lolhitting

Please. Konerko is an important member of this team, but if they lose or win it's as a tem IMO :gosoxretro:

This is pretty much my favorite lineup. We can afford to have Swish at first since we have so much power in the rest of the linup. We have three legitimate base stealing threats (Wise, OC, Alexei) with three big-time home run hitters (Thome, Q, Dye) and then guys that can hit with the best of them when they are on in AJ, Josh and Swish. We have a very balanced lineup tonight.