I always wanted to make a thread in here...

greasywheels121

...not really, but what the hell...

Legit reasoning for everyone to be pulling for a Obama-Bayh ticket.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/...deny-veep-talk/

Throngs greeted the duo outside the diner as they tried to make their way back to the bus. Obama spotted supporters sporting the gear of his team, the White Sox, and remarked, “White Sox fans, go White Sox.” Nearby in the crowd, Bayh was telling someone else he’s a big White Sox fan.

I don't know what to think of Obama being a White Sox fan... it's no secret that I don't think very highly of him. On one hand, I feel ashamed that he's a White Sox fan. On the other hand, a part of me thinks that he can't be as bad as I think he is if he is a White Sox fan.

If only he was a republican... ;)

Edited by BearSox

QUOTE (BearSox @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 11:03 PM)
I don't know what to think of Obama being a White Sox fan... it's no secret that I don't think very highly of him. On one hand, I feel ashamed that he's a White Sox fan. On the other hand, a part of me thinks that he can't be as bad as I think he is if he is a White Sox fan.

If only he was a republican... ;)

He is also a big Bears and Bulls fan.

Oh and does anybody remember this, before he announced he was running for president:

QUOTE (lostfan @ Aug 6, 2008 -> 10:40 PM)
He is also a big Bears and Bulls fan.

Oh and does anybody remember this, before he announced he was running for president:

Yeah, I remember that. A part of me wanted to punch the TV, the other part of me wanted to say "yay! A bear fan!"

The Ligue family were Sox fans as well. I wouldn't vote for them.

The Tribune said the Ligues "weren't much baseball fans, let alone White Sox fans" at the time of the incident.

Jeez, how long until I see a republician ad showing the USCF beat downs saying "would you want a president who is a fan of this?"

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Aug 7, 2008 -> 04:10 PM)
Jeez, how long until I see a republician ad showing the USCF beat downs saying "would you want a president who is a fan of this?"

that would be the final nail in the GOP coffin for me, I would have to vote Obama.

:usa