What do you wear to games?

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alternate between game worn jerseys of; Warren Newson (black jersey), Wilson Alvarez (white jersey), Roberto Hernandez (gray jersey), and Chris Snopek (green St. Patrick's Day jersey). Hats vary.

Edited by ptatc

QUOTE (iamshack @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 09:51 AM)
Halfway to St. Patrick's Day John Danks #50 authentic jersey.....

Very Nice.... if you don't mind me asking, who did you have get that done for you and how much did that run?

I alternate as well... depending on the winning streak I am on, who is pitching, or going well.

Right now my authentic alternate black Quentin gets the most wear, followed by authentic road gray A.J., authentic '06 with champions patch Contreras, and M&N '59 Luis Aparico. Most always rock the Sox ST cap to the game with the jersey.

Usually just a jersey or a cap, but if I wear both, I make sure to vary their styles and eras (i.e, throwback cap with current style jersey/shirt or vice-versa). I'm older, and at the point in my life where I feel dorky going to the game in an "official"-looking half-uniform. That's fine if you're younger, but if you've seen the heard of pot-bellied lemmings leaving Union Station for a Wrigley Field night-game looking all ready to pinch-hit, you know that's a look to avoid.