8/22 Rays vs White Sox 7:11 PM CDT - CSN

Metz

Damn ... I could only come up with some weak nicknames since Jackson is actually pretty decent in Tampa Bay, so i no nicknames!

GO SOX

Dominate Danks!!

Looks like the Twins are gonna win, damn so close

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday night is probably are best match up.

Jackson v. Danks

Kazmir v. Vasquez

Sonnanstine v. Buehrle

We're playing as good as we've had all year, perhaps were never going to fix the sloppy defense... but I feel that we SHOULD win this series at home. Which is nice to say.

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 07:42 AM)
Wise hurt his adductor muscle, the same thing that kept Podsednik in and out of the lineup

Typical for "speed" guys. It's the muscle that pulls the trail leg over during the crossover step.

Danks is 2-0 with a minuscule ERA against TB this year and we usually hit Jackson around pretty well.

I know jinxes do not exist, but I hope you knocked on wood after writing that. If not please do so now.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)
I am hping to pick up the Saturday game on FOX as long as they don't get their critical thinking messed up and show the Dodgers or Cards. Sunday is on TBS.

Fox dicks me another Saturday. Honestly...if they're regionizing broadcasts...I can see blacking it out in that area but not for Extra Innings. Last weekend they had the Sox/Oakland...and for some stupid reason had the Angels too.

QUOTE (elrockinMT @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)
I am hping to pick up the Saturday game on FOX as long as they don't get their critical thinking messed up and show the Dodgers or Cards. Sunday is on TBS.

In NY it looks like they are showing the Dodgers and Phils. What the hell is that?

QUOTE (G&T @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 04:39 PM)
In NY it looks like they are showing the Dodgers and Phils. What the hell is that?

Well the Mets and Phils are in a battle for the NL East so the NY area has an interest in Philly

Edited by WSoxMatt