8/22 Rays vs White Sox 7:11 PM CDT - CSN

Metz

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 08:24 PM)
How dare you. Eddings should be in the top 10 of all-time White Sox favorites.

That was for the 2-1 pitch to Swish that was outside. I think it worked out ok for us. Ha

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 08:31 PM)
Feels like it wiped out the momentum..big inning for Danks here with bottom of the order.

Sure did....big time...

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE (fathom @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 08:37 PM)
Our outfield really is awful defensively. Even an extremely slow catcher scores on a gapper.

I can't tell you how disappointed I've been in Quentin in the field. Could be he's actually better in right, but I had heard he was plus defensively. Not so much. Unbelievable hitter right now, but the D has been a bit suspect.

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 22, 2008 -> 08:39 PM)
I can't tell you how disappointed I've been in Quentin in the field. Could be he's actually better in right, but I had heard he was plus defensively. Not so much. Unbelievable hitter right now, but the D has been a bit suspect.

I could be wrong, but I thought I remember someone saying he came up as a RF?

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Aug 23, 2008 -> 01:39 AM)

It doesn't seem like he picks the ball up off the bat very well. Even on routine fly balls, it seems like he has to circle the wagons.