Sox vs Carmines

TCQ

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxbrian @ Aug 30, 2008 -> 11:51 PM)
The Rays and Red Sox are just simply better teams then we are. End of story.

The White Sox are more talented than both of these teams with their current injuries. When all three teams are full strength, I would agree with you. However, the White Sox are playing the worst of the three.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Aug 30, 2008 -> 07:53 PM)
If ellsbury wouldve caught that while he was on the ground, I either would have broke the tv or turned it off.

it hit the wall first anyway.

Before the game Steve Stone was talking about our guys being patient, and taking pitches as we have a rookie making his major league debut. Farmer said, so what do you think is going to happen. Well, they will probably swing at the first pitch and be aggressive, but hopefully I am wrong.

Whomever comes up with our strategy against rookie pitchers needs to find another job because we have the worst approach against kids, its almost like we are the rookies.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 30, 2008 -> 06:02 PM)
Before the game Steve Stone was talking about our guys being patient, and taking pitches as we have a rookie making his major league debut. Farmer said, so what do you think is going to happen. Well, they will probably swing at the first pitch and be aggressive, but hopefully I am wrong.

Whomever comes up with our strategy against rookie pitchers needs to find another job because we have the worst approach against kids, its almost like we are the rookies.

So what you're saying is...

Steve Stone should be our hitting coach?

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Aug 31, 2008 -> 01:02 AM)

I hope I'm wrong, but these guys seem to be mentally tired.