Republican Convention Thread.

Rex Kickass

• Replies 482
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 08:52 PM)
I know it's wrong, but I have such a hard time believing in someone with those "northern accents"

Yet oddly I'll believe anything said by a Brit. lol

I have no problem believing the northern accents. I just dont believe Giuliani.

QUOTE (Rex Kicka** @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:53 PM)
I don't know how well this b****iness is gonna play outside of his base.

I don't think it will play that well at all. At least it isn't to me. The stuff on "our opponent wants" and "we want" is ok though.

"raise income taxes ... raise payroll taxes ... raise investment income taxes ... raise the death tax ... raise business taxes ... and increase the tax burden on the American people by hundreds of billions of dollars."

Blatantly misleading on many levels. and debunked by FactCheck.org.

QUOTE (Steff @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 08:55 PM)
I get that her job is to rip Obama, but she can't even be bothered to show him the respect of calling him by name? And, IMO, the facts speak for themselves and her s*** shots only make her look stupid.

she's just parroting the McCain talking points that have been often completely debunked by independent fact checkers.

By the way, these really lame cheep shots are getting very old quick.

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:56 PM)
"raise income taxes ... raise payroll taxes ... raise investment income taxes ... raise the death tax ... raise business taxes ... and increase the tax burden on the American people by hundreds of billions of dollars."

Blatantly misleading on many levels. and debunked by FactCheck.org.

I really, really, really want to like her and sat down with an open mind but she is just looking dumb. Even some of the ladies the camera flashed on were caught mouthing "oh that was bad.." at some of her attacks on Obama.

QUOTE (Steff @ Sep 3, 2008 -> 09:55 PM)
I get that her job is to rip Obama, but she can't even be bothered to show him the respect of calling him by name? And, IMO, the facts speak for themselves and her s*** shots only make her look stupid.

Thank you. I knew there was something irritating me. The way she is talking wreaks of cockiness and disrespect.