Game Thread 09/06/08

kapkomet

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
Good...I swear I had a dream last night where Wood hit 2 homers against the Sox.

You, my man, are one intense White Sox fan.

Edited by PlaySumFnJurny

QUOTE (Princess Dye @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
it said he had one AAA homer. how seriously fast must that pitch have been.

Probably a grounder down the right field line and the right fielder slipped on a bag of popcorn and broke his leg, then Jerry ran around the bases for an inside-the-park homerun.

Or he hit it in the stadium with a 255' right field fence. (Des Moines East has that, their football stadium cuts into right field. Center field is 400', right center is like 350', and right is 255'.)

QUOTE (PlaySumFnJurny @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:30 AM)
You, my man, are one intense White Sox fan.

Don't worry, the only psychic vision I've had in my life is when I had a dream that Kurt Cobain was dead. 10 minutes later, I woke up and went on Prodigy (old school), and that was the headline.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 09:30 PM)
It's very important. You can't throw away ANY games this late in the season, but you get the W tonight, you win the series against the best team in the bigs, and can kinda take one on the chin tomorrow a bit easier due to the pen being spent.

GET THIS f***ING W.

Another reason why punting the suspended game in Baltimore by trying to get 3 innings out of Horacio Gameblower was so atrocious.