kapkomet

Game Thread 09/06/08

QUOTE (WHarris1 @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:56 AM)
f***kkkk down 0-2, just put the bat on the ball.

What a selfish swing on the 0-1. He was trying to hit the homer instead of serving it to left center.

QUOTE (Tony82087 @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:58 AM)
Going to be an extremely deflating loss if they do end up losing this.

Get out of my head! This is one of those games that would keep you up at night.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 07:55 PM)
i don't mind him not wearing it, a hit by pitch doesn't do anything, I'm glad he wants to bat.

I know but he has not done much this game, and him getting walked brings AJ up who is doing better this game...I know he got on base anyways and AJ was out so in the end it made no difference if he wore it or not.

QUOTE (CQMVP @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 08:58 PM)
Man. Watching these guys, they just don't seem to really want it. Noone really steps up in the big situations. Frustrating.

Except in the 9th?

QUOTE (CQMVP @ Sep 7, 2008 -> 02:58 AM)
Man. Watching these guys, they just don't seem to really want it. Noone really steps up in the big situations. Frustrating.

They want it too much. Everyone's pressing. It's one of the reasons Quentin was great. He was able to stay calm in big situations.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 08:58 PM)
What a selfish swing on the 0-1. He was trying to hit the homer instead of serving it to left center.

No surprise there though.

Great outing by MacDougal.

QUOTE (chisoxdavid @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
I know but he has not done much this game, and him getting walked brings AJ up who is doing better this game...I know he got on base anyways and AJ was out so in the end it made no difference if he wore it or not.

just whether he wakes up with an ouchie or not, haha.

QUOTE (JorgeFabregas @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 07:56 PM)
LOL @ my wife: "Maybe they should boo AJ, he'd do better."

Now "Matt Thorton is cockeyed, did you know that? That's why he has problems sometimes."

Call me crazy but if we make the playoff's I'd love to have MacDougal on the roster. I am assuming he's eligible? Anyway good outing by Mac, throwing nasty s*** up there. Nice pick by Paulie!

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 08:03 PM)
Call me crazy but if we make the playoff's I'd love to have MacDougal on the roster. I am assuming he's eligible? Anyway good outing by Mac, throwing nasty s*** up there. Nice pick by Paulie!

Let's get ONE RUN gentlemen!!!

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 6, 2008 -> 08:03 PM)

Very deceptive out of the wind up.