chosk8

damn when i saw the thread title I thought it meant our team would be lucky to get to 500 this season

and coming up July 18th at the Cell and I am not making this up: PK bobblehead night versus Detroit

i was going to this game hoping that PK would be an allstar and that we would win but now i dont think either can or will

damn when i saw the thread title I thought it meant our team would be lucky to get to 500 this season

and coming up July 18th at the Cell and I am not making this up: PK bobblehead night versus Detroit

Our team will be lucky to go .500 for the season, they can't even handle TB and Det.

The better we pitch, the worse we hit.

When the hitting doesn't fold up, the bullpen does.

Sometimes the defense dooms us when all else is clicking.

This is a team looking for a way to lose, and they usually find it too. :angry:

i was going to this game hoping that PK would be an allstar and that we would win but now i dont think either can or will

I was excited too. I thought I'd be sure to see my first Sox win in about 5 years. Right now the odds are about 50/50

Are you going cw? I heard somewhere you sit UD. I might see ya.

I was excited too. I thought I'd be sure to see my first Sox win in about 5 years. Right now the odds are about 50/50

Are you going cw? I heard somewhere you sit UD. I might see ya.

DK, I wouldn't miss that for the world!

I won't be in my usual place that evening but I will be upper decking it - it would be great to meet you! Do you know where you are sitting yet?

Guest hotsoxchick1
does anyone else plan on attending this game??

ill be there but it sure as hell aint for the bobble head doll............ill bet it cant even bobble over .200.........

does anyone else plan on attending this game??

I don't think so. My 05/25 declaration that I will avoid USCF until JR sells the team or until this team gets competitive still stands. And to think..... I almost got duped into attending the Sox/Twinks game on 07/02 :nono .

cw, my sox seven tix are all in section 531, hey im in college can't afford the pricey seats ya know. Also I enjoy the upper deck for a better overall view of the entire playing field. me and my bud prolly be there pretty early because i think i want a bobblehead in case PK is not in sox uniform much longer.

Guest hotsoxchick1
I'd rather have PK in a Sox uniform than Botch  :bang

if i had it my way..... i would rather not have either one of them in a sox uniform........

It's funny how when we win the first two games of a series (I know it's rare) we might as well concede Game 3 cause we ain't gonna sweep.

Notice how Det. had no problem finishing off the Sox?

Another alarming sign is we have no pride to at least win game 3.

me and my bud prolly be there pretty early because i think i want a bobblehead in case PK is not in sox uniform much longer.

No need to worry on them changing their promotions. True story here, when Bob Wickman was traded from the Brewers to the Indians, the Brewers' promotion for the very next day was "Bob Wickman Poster Day."