Blue Jays @ White Sox 7:11

letsgoarow

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 06:52 PM)
I've got a good feeling about tonight.

Im not sure why, but me too.

Buehrle is going to have to be flawless though. I cant see us getting more than 2 runs of Cy Halladay. Maybe we can run the pitch count up and get some off the bullpen.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 03:59 PM)
f***ing hilarious. Wise starting in LF and hitting second and the talentless wonder Jerry Owens will start in CF and bat 9th.

Awesome.

Owens took Halladay yard last year, I'm sure he'll do it again...NOT.

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 08:59 PM)
f***ing hilarious. Wise starting in LF and hitting second and the talentless wonder Jerry Owens will start in CF and bat 9th.

Awesome.

that sucks ass.

i hope jerry owens breaks his arm today, that way he has no chance of playing the rest of the year. no offense jerry, but jesus!!

What the f*** is wrong with Griffey now?

Why not give Anderson some sort of shot and go with the defense as neither Wise or Owens is nearly as good a defensive player.

There is a part of me that hopes Anderson is moved so I can not longer get irritated that he does not play.

Ozzie having a really bad series, really, really, bad.

Sox may get no-hit.

Edited by Jenks Heat

QUOTE (PorkChopExpress @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)
I bet Wise and Owens are in because they can lay down bunts. I guess we are trying the speed game today. Maybe if they get on, they can mess with Halladay.

I'm hoping that's why Wise is batting second, but if Owens could bunt, he would not always ground out meekly to second. Frankly, I'm upset that in the thick of a pennant race, 2/3 of the outfield are Owens and Wise. I guess Luis Terraro and Andy Gonzalez are unavailable.

QUOTE (PorkChopExpress @ Sep 10, 2008 -> 04:18 PM)
I bet Wise and Owens are in because they can lay down bunts. I guess we are trying the speed game today. Maybe if they get on, they can mess with Halladay.

Jerry Owens is a s***ty bunter. He's also not a very good baserunner. Hell, aside from above average speed he isn't much of a "small ball" player.