Tigers @ White Sox 9-14-08 GM 1

whitesoxbrian

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (ChiSox35 @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 09:25 PM)
So how is the ticket situation looking for tomorrow? I love straight doubleheaders and was wondering if it wasn't too late to get in on the action.

I don't know for sure, but it would seem like if you had a ticket for Saturday you get into both games for the price of 1, and then people with tickets to Friday have to exchange them for a future game.

QUOTE (Mr. Showtime @ Sep 12, 2008 -> 09:46 PM)
Yep, it's 2 on Saturday.

Ranger posted on WSI, that there was talk of Sunday but then the teams met with MLB and came up with this.

It's a regular doubleheader, starting at 2:55.

Tickets for tonight's game can be used for a voucher for a 2009 game.

If they get postponed again today. Its time to think drastically and think about using the Brewers stadium. The logistics from a game perspective wouldnt be that bad. Either a short flight, or a quick drive up 94. I would say its better to get the 2 in tomorrow and only have one game on the docket at the end of the year. Having to squeeze in a double header at the end of the season is going to be a disasterous situation.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2008 -> 02:00 PM)
If they get postponed again today. Its time to think drastically and think about using the Brewers stadium. The logistics from a game perspective wouldnt be that bad. Either a short flight, or a quick drive up 94. I would say its better to get the 2 in tomorrow and only have one game on the docket at the end of the year. Having to squeeze in a double header at the end of the season is going to be a disasterous situation.

They are talking Cubs/Astros in Milwaukee for makeups

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 13, 2008 -> 01:06 PM)
f*** them. Make the Cubs play in another location. We are at least the home team, and they are already pretty much guarenteed a spot.

Exactly. That wouldn't be fair to Houston at all. Make em play at Safeco if the Mariners aren't there.