9/16: White Sox vs Yankees, 6:05PM

DBAHO

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 04:16 PM)
Jr. hits .340 vs. Pettite in 50 ab's, Thome .240 in 25 ab's.

While that may be true, this is not the KGJ that played against Pettite during his AL days, this is the slow bat, pull conscious Griffey now. So those career numbers really shouldn't matter at this point in his career. Regardless, Thome is the better option at DH every night and against any match-up. And I am not so sure KGJ beats Thome by that much in a foot race.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 04:20 PM)
While that may be true, this is not the KGJ that played against Pettite during his AL days, this is the slow bat, pull conscious Griffey now. So those career numbers really shouldn't matter at this point in his career. Regardless, Thome is the better option at DH every night and against any match-up. And I am not so sure KGJ beats Thome by that much in a foot race.

this isn't the same petitte either, just sayin

QUOTE (rangercal @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 06:17 PM)
Funny Jeter Broke the Yankee Stadium Hit Record on an error. I hate that asshole. Yankee fans BOO the s*** out of Arod and Jeter always gets a free pass.

He's OPS has been stuck at or under .750 for most of the season, you'd hope your $20M SS would step up his game when the team is falling out of the playoff race but no he just continued to suck. He's having a dog s*** season but no one seems to care since he's Derek f***ing Jeter.