9/16: White Sox vs Yankees, 6:05PM

DBAHO

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So as far as I can tell, Ozzie benched Swisher (or Wise?)... for Owens. Ozzie CONTINUES to show his lack of managing ability. I'm absolutely flabbergasted that there are (ignorant) people out there that still think he is a good manager.

Edited by TheBigHurt

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 07:08 PM)
8-1 Cleveland, Tribe continues to pour it on. And runners advance to 2nd and 3rd after the base hit thanks to an error by Gomez.

The Twins defense is completely falling apart, they look lost out there. This Twins team f***ing sucks, they have no business being in a pennant in late September.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
4-1, yet you have the feeling we left the door wide open for the Yankees. I hate September call-ups. BTW, Ozzie said he's playing Owens today because he had 2 hits vs Pettitte last season.

So we bench Wise who has been absolutely killing the ball for the s***ty slap hitter who has apparently decided to idolize Pods and Swisher and not swing at the plate because he had 2 hits last season off of the SP. Awesome

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 07:09 PM)
4-1, yet you have the feeling we left the door wide open for the Yankees. I hate September call-ups. BTW, Ozzie said he's playing Owens today because he had 2 hits vs Pettitte last season.

So he only plays the matchups when it suits Jerry Owens? He NEVER plays the matchups. Ozzie is such an asshat sometimes.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 16, 2008 -> 06:10 PM)
So we bench Wise who has been absolutely killing the ball for the s***ty slap hitter who has apparently decided to idolize Pods and Swisher and not swing at the plate because he had 2 hits last season off of the SP. Awesome

If we are basing thing from last year, Fields should be starting. Then again, we shouldnt base it off of last year.