• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Jake @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 03:29 PM)
Anderson >>> Owens and Swisher.

Anderson >> Griffey

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 02:35 PM)
Give Dye the night off, and put Anderson in CF and Griffey in RF.

Funny. Anderson starting over Griffey in CF when both are in the game will never happen, despite how obvious a decision it is.

Edited by Felix

QUOTE (Kalapse @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 03:51 PM)
OC SS

AJ C

JD RF

JT DH

PK 1B

Jr CF

AR 2B

DW LF

JU 3B

Gardner CF

Jeter SS

Abreu RF

Rodriguez 3B

Giambi DH

Nady LF

Cano 2B

Miranda 1B

Molina C

I sure would prefer having DWeezy in the 2-hole over AJ. AJ and Dye have been terrible lately. JD is due though.

And THANK GOD I don't have to listen the those Yankee announcers another game. Geesh.

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 04:22 PM)
The lineup for Tampa tonight against the Twins is awful. Their outfield of Zobrist, Gross, and Perez is as bad as I've seen in the majors this season. Hopefully Shields can shut them down.

Starting wise, yes! I'm pretty sure we have put a Swisher/Wise, Owens, Dye lineup out there. Owens in the lineup is so terrible, it negates any good Swisher or Dye could provide that day. He blows.

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 10:25 PM)
Starting wise, yes! I'm pretty sure we have put a Swisher/Wise, Owens, Dye lineup out there. Owens in the lineup is so terrible, it negates any good Swisher or Dye could provide that day. He blows.

No...Dye's better than those 3 outfielders combined.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 05:22 PM)
The lineup for Tampa tonight against the Twins is awful. Their outfield of Zobrist, Gross, and Perez is as bad as I've seen in the majors this season. Hopefully Shields can shut them down.

The Twins can beat themselves just fine. Although it would be nice to see the real lineup out there from the Rays.

It would figure about right though that the Twins win 3/4 at Tampa. That would be consistent with the oddness of the season.

QUOTE (joesaiditstrue @ Sep 18, 2008 -> 03:41 PM)
clayton richard will be on the playoff roster, out of the bullpen, per ozzie just now

Good. He will be a welcome addition to that pen. Hopefully next year too.