Texsox

9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

:gosoxretro: Can I start one? I was 4-1 earlier in the year. I forget the rules for starting game threads.

I wish we could run the song "I need a hero" on constant loop every time this thread was opened. That would be awesome. even when the song got annoying

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 07:31 AM)
There's no excuse not to sweep.

The Royals recent play could be a reason not to sweep. To paraphrase Mr. Cub Let's Win Two!

QUOTE (kyyle23 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 06:07 AM)
I wish we could run the song "I need a hero" on constant loop every time this thread was opened. That would be awesome. even when the song got annoying

that song got annoying the moment it was conceived.

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:58 AM)

After the first line "Where have all the good men gone?" I think our remix should indicate "Well one is around but has a fracture currently held in place by a pin and is hoping for a swift return." Could throw the song off though.

Edited by Princess Dye

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 09:58 AM)

As did "Dont Stop Believing"

Here is a suggestion

A tip of my cap to Rex for turning me onto this. A cover that is better than the original.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 10:03 AM)
HIT THE f***ING BALL.

THROW STRIKES.

CATCH THE BALL

NO BUNTS

NO STUPID s***.

That is all.

This.

Also, we should hit Bannister. He sucks.

QUOTE (Texsox @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:49 AM)
Here is a suggestion

A tip of my cap to Rex for turning me onto this. A cover that is better than the original.

Is that Orlando Bloom?

Please guys,just win.I know you are tired after a long season has wore you down.

Quite frankly Iam tired of watching you guys play but nonetheless just WIN.

one of these two teams is going to step up and take this division - i hope last night's 9th inning rally by the twins wasn't the sign that they are the ones to do it. But i'm tired of just rooting for them to lose. If the sox can't beat the royals at the end of the season with the division on the line...f*** it.

I don't care how many games in a row they've won, they're still the Kansas City Royals and they suck. No more excuses! With the starting pitching they're throwing at us this weekend, there is NO REASON why the offense should not score at least 5 runs each game this weekend. For the pitching, keep DeJesus off base, jam Jose Guillen inside repeatedly and for the love of God, stop giving up hits to John Buck. The guy's hitting .225 for a reason, I'm tired of him hitting White Sox pitching (I'm looking at you Buehrle) like Mike Sweeney used to. Enough is enough!

Edited by Allsox