9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:58 AM)
that song got annoying the moment it was conceived.

After the first line "Where have all the good men gone?" I think our remix should indicate "Well one is around but has a fracture currently held in place by a pin and is hoping for a swift return." Could throw the song off though.

Edited by Princess Dye

one of these two teams is going to step up and take this division - i hope last night's 9th inning rally by the twins wasn't the sign that they are the ones to do it. But i'm tired of just rooting for them to lose. If the sox can't beat the royals at the end of the season with the division on the line...f*** it.

I don't care how many games in a row they've won, they're still the Kansas City Royals and they suck. No more excuses! With the starting pitching they're throwing at us this weekend, there is NO REASON why the offense should not score at least 5 runs each game this weekend. For the pitching, keep DeJesus off base, jam Jose Guillen inside repeatedly and for the love of God, stop giving up hits to John Buck. The guy's hitting .225 for a reason, I'm tired of him hitting White Sox pitching (I'm looking at you Buehrle) like Mike Sweeney used to. Enough is enough!

Edited by Allsox