9/19 Sox v. Royals 7:10 CSN

Texsox

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OC's being a tough out at the plate right now, which is great to see. I'm out for now, a my internet isn't working well. Don't take this game for granted though, KC has a habit of coming back in games like this against us.

there is no doubt you wont live past 50. you are the biggest most stressed out sox fan i have ever come across. kinda entertaining.

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 07:22 PM)
What you just said is the most insanely idiotic thing I have ever heard. At no point during your rambling, incoherent response did you come close to forming anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having heard it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Here are the categories...My wife, that cheating Whore LOL

QUOTE (whitesoxmanager @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 07:23 PM)
there is no doubt you wont live past 50. you are the biggest most stressed out sox fan i have ever come across. kinda entertaining.

And he doesn't get laid for approximately 45% of the summer...and that's in a good season. :P

Well, a Thome homer that's actually helpful to our winning a game (hopefully). Yay!

And speaking of brutal, is there anything worse than being a Brewers' fan about right now? Looks like they're going to let the Mets off the hook. Don't think Sveum will be getting the job after all. This is one move that is sure to be second-guessed by more than Yost-loyalist Bobby Cox in the off-season.

Edited by caulfield12

QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Sep 19, 2008 -> 08:29 PM)
Well, a Thome homer that's actually helpful to our winning a game (hopefully). Yay!

And speaking of brutal, is there anything worse than being a Brewers' fan about right now? Looks like they're going to let the Mets off the hook. Don't think Sveum will be getting the job after all. This is one move that is sure to be second-guessed by more than Yost-loyalist Bobby Cox in the off-season.

If I was a Brewers fan I'd probably be killing myself right now. What a choke, in second year in a row to boot.

Who's the first reliever we want to see in this game? Buerhle is at 74 pitches...so he has one or two more innings in all likelihood.

I'm really scared to see anyone out there besides Thornton and Jenks, and Jenks scares me with that current four run lead. That's been his bugaboo twice in the last couple of weeks.

Edited by caulfield12