9/24 Gamethread: Chicago @ Minnesota

maggsmaggs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 23, 2008 -> 11:04 PM)
I almost don't want to watch. I am really afraid.

Makes two of us. I plan on watching a couple movies during the game. I'll check the score around 10:30, and hope for the best. If they lose tonight, same thing tomorrow.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 07:45 AM)
Is anyone else way less nervous after last night? I find myself no where near as bad as I was yesterday.

I wasn't nervous yesterday, I was excited. Today, I am very nervous. Does anyone else have a weird quesynous (sp?) in their stomach? I know it's not healthy to be this invested in a team, but I can't help it. If they lose tomorrow, I fear what kind of things I will feel. Just win MB and Paulie better come to play cause we need him.

QUOTE (maggsmaggs @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 04:58 PM)
I wasn't nervous yesterday, I was excited. Today, I am very nervous. Does anyone else have a weird quesynous (sp?) in their stomach? I know it's not healthy to be this invested in a team, but I can't help it. If they lose tomorrow, I fear what kind of things I will feel. Just win MB and Paulie better come to play cause we need him.

Yesterday, I was worried the Twins were going to come out and dominate us with their speed, pitching, and energy. Today, I guess I'm trying the defense mechanism that this Sox team just can't win at Minnesota and very possibly won't make the playoffs. More than anything, I'm looking forward to Hawk's complete meltdown tomorrow night.

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 10:16 AM)
Attention Mark Buerhle. Do not throw a curveball to Justin. Throw him sliders away,and put him away.

Can you post one for Kubel? I'd like to see if throwing him hanging curveballs middle-in is a good idea or bad idea?

Edited by maggsmaggs