9/24 Gamethread: Chicago @ Minnesota

maggsmaggs

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackburn is easily the worst Twins pitcher throwing in this series, and we have hit him before.....We need to score runs early, cause otherwise we seem to give up once we got down in the Metrodome...

C'mon MB!!!!!!! Shut 'em down!!!!

C'mon Ozzie!!!! Do NOT play Griffey or Swish in CF today!!!!!!!!

Edited by LittleHurt05

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 02:08 PM)
Expect another beatdown. Then if we win you'll be surprised and happy. I got bad vibes. Losing game one was not a good idea.

or expect to lose and b**** about it, so just in case they do lose, you can say "Seeeeee!!!! I told you we suck!!!"

Weezy

OC

Dye

Thome

Konk

Griff

Ramirez

AJ

Uribe

Much better. Ozzie too has answered the Dweezy call... and is hitting him leadoff. OC finally and painfully goes to the spot he was acquired to fill 297 days ago.

EDIT: but griffey in CF makes me want to f*cking murder someone.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 04:32 PM)
I can't believe Griffey is starting and Dye is still hitting third, it is simply mindboggling

I want to stay positive so bad! But, when you play a contact team like the twins with a put the ball in play pitcher like Buehrle , you do not have griffey and dye in the same outfield! Obviously, defense is not a priority for Ozzie. :(

QUOTE (rangercal @ Sep 24, 2008 -> 09:35 PM)
I want to stay positive so bad! But, when you play a contact team like the twins with a put the ball in play pitcher like Buehrle , you do not have griffey and dye in the same outfield! Obviously, defense is not a priority for Ozzie. :(

i have it on authority that d-weezy told both dye and griff that he's got their back and they needn't worry about defense tonight.

then he presented them both with customized lawn chairs for them to use tonight. this will only slightly limit their range.