**White Sox vs. Twins 9/25/08 Thread**

Brian

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSouthSider59 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 04:33 AM)

We no longer control our own destiny, not even at home.........

Wrong. We do control our own destiny. If we sweep Cleveland, Minnesota sweeps KC, we play Detroit Monday. We win that game, we play Minnesota Tuesday for the division. Not saying I think it will happen, but we do control our own destiny.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 09:32 PM)
The Twins won't be drained. Do you think it took much out of them to kick our ass?

They knew and their fans knew for weeks they were going to win all three.

We're the ones who will be lucky to beat Cleveland once.

Fuking pathetic display but so predictable.

Should be interesting to see who survives the carnage. You Oz haters may get your wish. He's volatile enough to say f*** it, give some other manager a chance.

Or he'll say something dumb enough tonight or after we get eliminated where they have no choice but to can him.

humph

QUOTE (PeteDogg @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 10:33 PM)
Wrong. We do control our own destiny. If we sweep Cleveland, Minnesota sweeps KC, we play Detroit Monday. We win that game, we play Minnesota Tuesday for the division. Not saying I think it will happen, but we do control our own destiny.

and of course if we do get to a 1 game playoff I can bet you anything it'll be in that piece of crap dome...

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 01:27 AM)
Wrong...we won the coin toss.

Really?You re not s***ting me?I love our chances at home against those cocksuckers,God I hope we can pull it off,to see their disappointed faces would make my year :headbang