Anyone else...

TheChrisSamsa

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, watching the Sox choke doesn't bother me at all - well, it does, but not to the point of not wanting to watch. You know what bothers me, and was the reason I turned off the game in the 4th in game 1 and in the 1st in game 2? Hawk. It was either turn it off, mute it, or listen to the Twins announcers (I have mlb.tv). Hawk is unbearable to listen to during Twins games, so I just follow the game on Gamecast while I do something else.

Edited by lostfan

QUOTE (lostfan @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 01:25 PM)
Actually, watching the Sox choke doesn't bother me at all - well, it does, but not to the point of not wanting to watch. You know what bothers me, and was the reason I turned off the game in the 4th in game 1 and in the 1st in game 2? Hawk. It was either turn it off, mute it, or listen to the Twins announcers (I have mlb.tv). Hawk is unbearable to listen to during Twins games, so I just follow the game on Gamecast while I do something else.

I agree. I generally like Hawk, but listening to him this series has been terrible. I have been muting the TV myself. I think that Hawk is actually fed up with this team, and would like to the Sox play a brand of baseball more like the Twins.

QUOTE (Good Guys @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 01:31 PM)
I agree. I generally like Hawk, but listening to him this series has been terrible. I have been muting the TV myself. I think that Hawk is actually fed up with this team, and would like to the Sox play a brand of baseball more like the Twins.

I'm not callin' you out or anything GG....but I really am getting sick of this f***in' statement. Twins BRAND of baseball? Did these dips***s invent the game of something? Or does that mean just have the other team walk a hitter...fumble a grounder...the bloop a couple of cheap-ass hits? Granted...they hit to the opposite field very well which I'd like the Sox to do more of...but it's like hearing that the Twins are gods gift to fundamental baseball. It gets old...especially listening to Hawk...which to tell you the truth I thank GOD I've gotten Blyleven if you can believe that.

Just watch it...or you won't have anything to rant about except perusing the box score online.

Edited by Wanne

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Sep 25, 2008 -> 02:00 PM)
I'm going to the game, so I kind of have to watch it......and put up with the Twins fans.

Where are your seats? I'll be the guy in the second level behind home plate standing up applauding AJ when he comes up.

Edited by Felix