I'm going out on a limb....

sin city sox fan

I know I'm in the minority....but I believe this team gets pissed off tonight. I think they come out with a vengeance tomorrow and blow the Twins out 15-2. Look for Gavin to go a solid 7 with Boone and Horatio doing mop-up duty to round out the evening. Paulie, Thome, Jr, AJ, and BA will all go yard and Ozzie will get kicked out for arguing a called 3rd strike while the Sox are only up 9 runs. Count on it....tomorrow will be a great day to be a Sox fan. :jerry :fthecubs :gosox3: :gosox3:

You're talking about THIS team getting pissed off? This team? With Konerko, Thome, Swisher (who looks like Booger from Nerds lately), Juan, Griffey...? I could have left it at Konerko and Thome and that would have been enough said IMO. I'll gladly take it...but I'll believe it when I see it.

A little more offense would be nice. We have seen Gavin Floyd step up so often that I will be absolutely crushed if he fails tonight. Floyd and danks are our future staff aces, if not already claiming that title this year. I still rank Buerhle #1.

Edited by elrockinMT