Soxtalk.com Facebook group

southsider2k5

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Feb 18, 2009 -> 09:39 AM)
Don't know if it was mentioned but Ron Kittle has a Facebook page. You guys can add him as a friend. http://www.facebook.com/people/Ronald-D-Kittle/558137503

somebody recommended that I add him as a friend and I did, and Kittle says some funny stuff. I think his kid made some profile status updates a few weeks ago that were hilarious, they were mostly ripping on his other son

QUOTE (Athomeboy_2000 @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 01:06 PM)
grrr... I vowed complete rejection of Facebook in my protest against pop-culture... but I must cave. Too many good things and people i'd like to reconnect with. DRAT! Joined the group.

I thought along your lines, but I found a few people that I wanted to talk to again fairly easily, so it has been worth it.

QUOTE (SoxFan562004 @ Mar 16, 2009 -> 01:09 PM)
I thought along your lines, but I found a few people that I wanted to talk to again fairly easily, so it has been worth it.

yea, I have a lot of friends for High School and College that I want to keep in tough with and back when i graduated High School... nothing like this really existed yet. So, it was e-mail or phone... both of which i suck at keeping in contact with.