Cleveland Indians @ Chicago White Sox - 9/26

nitetrain8601

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 11:58 AM)
Our chances of winning the division went out the window when we didn't sweep KC in KC and when we pissed down our leg in NY losing 3 instead of splitting. Bye bye, see ya next year.

oh man, if you start bringing up games we should've won, the biggest that sticks out in my mind is the game against BAL that we had to resume on their field.

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes and the game against Baltimore. I hate to keep bringing it up but don't you guys agree we needed to go into Minnie with a 4-5 game lead? fathom was right in assuming we were going to lose all 3 in Minnie. We predictably lost all 3 but because of the Yankee series and Baltimore and not sweeping three hack KC pitchers, we only had a 3 game lead. Season over.

Cleveland has a sensational record the past month and will not be swept by us in the Cell.

Edited by greg775

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 02:18 PM)
Cleveland has a sensational record the past month and will not be swept by us in the Cell.

Yeah, probably not. But Cleveland had a sensational record the last month of 05, and our scrubs swept them at their place when they were ungodly hot and fighting for their playoff lives.

Anything, including the unlikely, can happen in sports. That's why they play the games.

I'll watch and I'll hope, that's all I can do.

QUOTE (greg775 @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Our chances of winning the division went out the window when we didn't sweep KC in KC and when we pissed down our leg in NY losing 3 instead of splitting. Bye bye, see ya next year.

We're only a half game out of first and like others said here, no way is Minnesota going to sweep KC. This season is not over for us by any means.

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ Sep 26, 2008 -> 03:37 PM)
i think a new rule should be if you say the season is over when its not you should be suspended....all we have to do is win at home

I say the rule should be if you say "all we have to do is win at home" you should be suspended until the Sox actually win 3, 4 or 5 home games in a row.