Tribe @ Sox, 09/27, 6:05PM, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind that just because the Twinks beat us at crunchtime, they are not necessarily a big game team. I won't be shocked if they lose again and leave us a window to win it without a playoff. However, no one will be shocked if we lose again as well.

WGN Tonight. I am not certain how I feel about Vazquez pitching though especially on 3 days rest. The guy has so much potential and such great stuff, but it just doesn't always seem to translate into a W. He melted the last game we needed him and I just hope that motivates him to go all out tonight. I like the guy and I liked Jon Garland, but does anyone else see the similarities?

QUOTE (Good Guys @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 10:32 AM)
The Sox will win tonight behind a strong outing by Vazquez. This thing isn't going to end until Tuesday, where the Sox will send the Twins home losers.

Who's comin with me?

I'm In, but I say its ending Monday....Meche beats the Twins today, we win two vs. the Tribe and win the division monday afternoon against los Tigres...

although nothing would be better than seeing Carlos Gomez make the final out in a one-game playoff to give the Sox the division...

QUOTE (Good Guys @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:32 AM)
The Sox will win tonight behind a strong outing by Vazquez. This thing isn't going to end until Tuesday, where the Sox will send the Twins home losers.

Who's comin with me?

Is there still room? I not I will go solo and meet you guys there. Lets get it done. :gosox1:

Avilas swing at ball four. Bummer. First two batters pop it up. Yikes great play at third base. Twins bringing their A game. Like you said, no more messin around. We got to win tonight and Sunday.

Edited by greg775