Tribe @ Sox, 09/27, 6:05PM, CSN

LittleHurt05

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 02:49 AM)
He should have started the inning. We are to the point of the season where you use your best relievers no matter what in big situations. No f***ing around

Can someone else start a Fire Ozzie thread? There will be no credibility if I do it. :P

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)
He should have started the inning. We are to the point of the season where you use your best relievers no matter what in big situations. No f***ing around

If Thornton starts the inning, we're probably going to the 9th down 2.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 02:50 AM)
There really is no way to expect Linebrink to get through an inning without giving up anything at this point. Linebrink had no business pitching in that situation.

It's painful to watch him pitch. He can't get extension due to his shoulder issue. Every pitch seems to be aimed.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan99 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:49 PM)

concise and 100% accurate

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
I have a good feeling about the bottom of the ninth. i can see the tribe walking Swish to get to Parkman, so we may have some runners.

Parkman Shimmy? It drives the girls here in Chicago crazy!

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:50 PM)
I have a good feeling about the bottom of the ninth. i can see the tribe walking Swish to get to Parkman, so we may have some runners.

I'll bet that's over.