LittleHurt05

Tribe @ Sox, 09/27, 6:05PM, CSN

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 08:03 PM)
I can't believe three hours ago I was all high and giddy after the Twins loss, confident we would win tonight and move into first place. What was I thinking?

I dunno, but whatever it was I was thinking it as well. :( My brother is at the game, poor kid.

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:04 PM)
At least we got Buerhle tomorrow,he needs to pitch a perfect game to give us a 50-50 chance.

I take it he's on short rest? Oh boy.

Dewayne Wise struck out. Who'd of thunk it?

Brian26 on WSI said Hawk actually talked Ozzie into givine Wise a few more starts during the stretch run. If that's the case, Ozzie needs to be shown the door.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:08 PM)
Brian26 on WSI said Hawk actually talked Ozzie into givine Wise a few more starts during the stretch run. If that's the case, Ozzie needs to be shown the door.

Ya, that isn't true.

QUOTE (santo=dorf @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 03:08 AM)

A little more info on this? What's his connection to the team?

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)

Maybe he's Hawk's therapist.

Or, if Hawk is self-medicating to get through this debacle, maybe he's his dealer.

Dear Hawk: If you're reading this, I apologize. This hardship has placed a toll on all of us, myself included. Sincerely, Friend of Nordhagen.

Edited by Friend of Nordhagen

wow,this might be as bad as Ive ever seen this team play with so much at stake,its like they purposely dont want to win...fans at the Cell should not only boo them loudly but literally tar and feather these bunch of cocksuckers

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:12 PM)
wow,this might be as bad as Ive ever seen this team play with so much at stake,its like they purposely dont want to win...fans at the Cell should not only boo them loudly but literally tar and feather these bunch of cocksuckers

This is catchy. We should put it to music.

We'll he said that what he "thinks" and cites his influence of the AJ signing. I thought it might be something Hawk said on a broadcast.

QUOTE (fathom @ Sep 27, 2008 -> 09:10 PM)

He's a guy who has legit info inside the Sox. Predicted a couple of trades a few years ago and was right on.

Has also been wrong at times.

Edited by Brian

QUOTE (Friend of Nordhagen @ Sep 28, 2008 -> 02:14 AM)
This is catchy. We should put it to music.

I believe the title of that song is "Go Cubs, Go"

Choke City here we come, what a lifeless group of underachievers. JV has to go this winter!

Edited by Soxfest

I hate sports right now. Every team I root for not only loses, but does it in a way that is paramount to torture. Maybe I should root for the Cubs, just to spite them, but I would rather cut my heart out with a butter knife.

The pitching staff is trying its darndest to put a dagger into the heart of the Sox. The offsne brings it close and then the hurlers give it right back up. I would never of thunk it possible.

Several people have mentioned torture. That's what it truly is. The sick thing is all we need during this tortureous period is like ONE WIN? Torture baby.