four game sweep in cleveland?

Spiff

Most likely we will split this series 2-2 I think. I think we'll take one of the two on Saturday and probably Sunday's game.

You know the Indians havent been good since 2001, but every time the Sox play them it feels like we are playing the 2001 Indians. For god's sake we have more of those Indians on our team than they do.

I still think that KC is going to falter along the way, their pitching is so unproven and these young arms are going to get tired through the second-half.  My hope is that Minnesota continues their pitiful playing and we heat up going into the All-Star break and after.

That's what people were saying about the Sox in 2000.

That's what people were saying about the Sox in 2000.

Yeah, but we had a legitimate offense to go with the pitching. KC's offense, while performing well right now is not anywhere near as proven as the Sox offense in 2000. Also, our offense this year with start to click, hopefully it won't be too late.

My guess is, after this embarrassing last series and the one in TB, that we split withg the Indians and have to pick it up after the break. The one saving grace is that no team in the AL Central wants to win the thing. KC is losing too and think where we could have been if we had played to our potential these last 6 games. We chould have been 5-1 if not 6-0. Pitching is still our strong point.

good summary

Guest hotsoxchick1
Here's what will happen:

Wright loses today--He'll give up 5 runs in the first again, then settle down for 6 more innings as the Sox lose 5-2.

Buehrle's hot, he'll win the first game Saturday.

White will win the second game Saturday, because sweeping a doubleheader with Rick White makes no f***ing sense at all--par for the course with this Sox team.

Garland is due for a bad outing, and Traber looked great against the Yankees, Sox lose big.

2-2, more disappointing White Sox baseball.  Prove me wrong, guys. 

Please?

Pretty Please?

well you got this one nailed down..... hope your right on tomorrows game...... geez us this one sucks so far and were in the bot of the 4th....wright already pulled and glover on the mound.........man...talk about a crap game......not to be confused with a game of craps mind you......lol.....

Guest hotsoxchick1
Forget winning all 4 games. They won't even score 4 runs this series.

no s***...........geez us this team sucks.........