Detroit @ Chicago - 1:05 PM WGN/ESPN2

Heads22

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 02:22 PM)
Good God, I know it has only been a few minutes, but Boers and Bernstein has been horrible? Is it like this everyday?

Depends on your sense of humor. You either love them or hate them

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Here was the latest update I heard a few minutes ago:

My friend is at the game and she just said that the tarp is still on the field (I asked her to message me when they take it off), she also said that the game might be delayed until 4...

Dont quote me on the start time, but im pretty sure that the tarp is still there.

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:21 PM)
My friend is at the game and she just said that the tarp is still on the field (I asked her to message me when they take it off), she also said that the game might be delayed until 4...

Dont quote me on the start time, but im pretty sure that the tarp is still there.

All you need to do is look at the radar map on weather.com. Watch the map in motion by hitting the play button and you'll see the weather should be gone in 20 minutes if not quicker so figure what kind of time it will take to prepare the field and we're going to be playing baseball....at the latest I would say an hour from now

QUOTE (JohnCangelosi @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 02:26 PM)
All you need to do is look at the radar map on weather.com. Watch the map in motion by hitting the play button and you'll see the weather should be gone in 20 minutes if not quicker so figure what kind of time it will take to prepare the field and we're going to be playing baseball....at the latest I would say an hour from now

I dont know, I think the friend at the game is quicker than weather.com in regards to letting people know whats gonna happen

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
Too bad the fans couldn't even fill the stadium on the biggest game of the year yesterday.

:ph34r:

Because filling the stadium, in the middle of a rainstorm, on a weekday during normal business hours is easy! ;)

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:34 PM)
Too bad the fans couldn't even fill the stadium on the biggest game of the year yesterday.

:ph34r:

no one wanted to see that loss. come on, can you blame them after the last week?

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:49 PM)
God dammit! Figures I'll probably miss most of the game. I was hoping I would catch this one in before four, but it looks like that won't be the case.

Yep, same for me. I've got a bunch of stuff to take care of tonight and I'll miss most if not all of the game. Stupid rain!