Detroit @ Chicago - 1:05 PM WGN/ESPN2

Heads22

I dont think anyone is acting like the Sox have won either of these games, just discussing how the Sox should handle things should they advance.

I really think though that winning this game will be a huge boost for the Sox and may really impact the Twins. Must be emotional to be watching the game have the Tigers get up only then to go back down. Not really knowing if your playing Tampa or if your going to face the Sox, are you in or are you out...

For the Sox its simple, just keep winning they havent had time to really think about whats going on, just keep having to show up to the ball park.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 05:47 PM)
That's what I'm afraid of. But does Richard scare you in that scenario much less? Unless it's Danks, Mark or Gavin in game 1 I'm going to be worried.

Wouldn't Buehrle pitch Game 2 and then Game 5 on three days rest?

QUOTE (TheBigHurt @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 06:47 PM)
That's what I'm afraid of. But does Richard scare you in that scenario much less? Unless it's Danks, Mark or Gavin in game 1 I'm going to be worried.

better to lose game one with your bad guys going than with your good guys who are tired and THEN have to use your worse guys