Heads22

Detroit @ Chicago - 1:05 PM WGN/ESPN2

QUOTE (aprec32 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:01 PM)
Why is Hawk wearing sunglasses and a Blackhawks hat?

he's probably drinking. After all this who would blame him.

QUOTE (GoSox05 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:06 PM)
he's probably drinking. After all this who would blame him.

It would be great if you could have seen Hawk hours after each game over the last week. What an idea for reality TV!

Nothing official as far as I know, but they're interviewing Don Cooper and he said he was just talking to Roger Bossard who said it might be about 40 minutes. In other words, not much is known.

Edited by Sox It To Em

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:08 PM)
I WANT TIME, TELL ME WHAT TIME!

On the Score, they just stated that its not raining, but they aren't pulling the tarp because there's more stuff coming. Once they start, they want it to be uninterrupted.

coop just said the Bosard will give him a 40 minute heads up and they're waiting for a possible system on the doplar to come through before that happens - so at least 40 minutes - i would guess add 30 to that.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 12:10 PM)
On the Score, they just stated that its not raining, but they aren't pulling the tarp because there's more stuff coming. Once they start, they want it to be uninterrupted.

UNGAA!

QUOTE (BigSqwert @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:08 PM)
I WANT TIME, TELL ME WHAT TIME!

Cooper just said that it will be 40 minutes after they inform each team. They are saying the game should start in about an hour.

What global warming?

Ha so I'm sick of rain delays v. tigers. Go FLOYD. Gavin Pink Floyd is gonna dominate. Plz god Sox don't back down.

Well, originally I was gonna be able to see the first hour then screwed the last 2, now I'm not sure, if it starts at three, I don't get out until 5...hmm...I wonder what I'll be able to see.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 12:28 PM)
When's first pitch?

now they're saying, due to how long it takes to prepare the field after the tarp is removed, first pitch will be around 2:30

QUOTE (bmags @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:28 PM)
Well, originally I was gonna be able to see the first hour then screwed the last 2, now I'm not sure, if it starts at three, I don't get out until 5...hmm...I wonder what I'll be able to see.

Something similar to this I hope:

r102781329.jpg

FYI, for anyone who wants to know...

Tickets to the Tuesday 1-game playoff will go on sale immediately after a Sox win today, at both the stadium and online. This is per ye old ticket rep.

QUOTE (NorthSideSox72 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 01:30 PM)
FYI, for anyone who wants to know...

Tickets to the Tuesday 1-game playoff will go on sale immediately after a Sox win today, at both the stadium and online. This is per ye old ticket rep.

What time is the game scheduled for?