Minnesota @ Chicago - One Game Playoff

Heads22

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (southsideirish71 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 05:12 PM)
This is a different creature away from his dome. At home, 2.95 ERA. Away from his dome, 5.20 ERA.

Lets wreck this guy, and win this in a laugher. One Time!!!

Blackburn against Sox:

5.67 ERA, 1.70 WHIP, .333 BA

Blackburn has a 5.20 era on the season away from home. Blackburn also has a 5.67 era in 27 innings against the sox in his career. The sox have hit him harder than any other team by far throughout his career. Coincidently danks has a 6.88 era against the twins in 35.1 innings against the twins, the twins also have hit danks harder by far than any other team. The fact that the sox are at home i like our odds pitching wise and offensively. The sole fact that danks has faired well at home (both home and away actually) and that blackburn has been awful on the road is what makes me lean towards the sox winning tomorrow. Danks just has just do his thing and the offense has to make blackburn throw a lot of pitches and hit his mistakes hard, which he makes a lot of them.

QUOTE (CaliSoxFanViaSWside @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 06:59 PM)
After all that celebrating the Twins did it would be sooooo sweet to kick their rumps all over the Cell. Blackburn pitching on blackout day and that's what we're going to do. ...Burn him !

Yup,that got under my skin,watching them celebrating like they just won the WS,stupid move because they didn t count on the possiblity of facing the Sox again?We have owned them at the Cell so it s looking good for us.

Edited by MexSoxFan#1

QUOTE (MexSoxFan#1 @ Sep 29, 2008 -> 07:11 PM)
that guy didn t really translate what alexei said...alexei said that the Twins suck and that we are gonna smoke their asses tomorrow and the the AL central crown rightfully belongs in the south side of Chitown,King was being PC

haha