Who will be at the game tonight?

MO2005

I will be in the upper deck like 538. I don't know about anyone else on this site, but I am ready for payback with those twins fans last week at the metrodome. I am seeing them on the street on state and washington, just getting fired up to rip into them at the game. Stretch your legs cause there will be a lot of standing in this one! I was thinking IF they win this one, who would like to hear a little don't stop believin?? Bring it Back!! GO SOX!! Who else is going?

QUOTE (nitetrain8601 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 02:55 PM)
I actually got lucky. Well technically it was my girlfriend. She found tickets last night and just bought them as soon as possible. Got very lucky with that.

Double lucky. Having tickets and having a girlfriend smart and willing enough to do that. I wish I was going, but I'm sure everybody who is will make a great crowd tonight.

QUOTE (whitesoxfan101 @ Sep 30, 2008 -> 01:58 PM)
Double lucky. Having tickets and having a girlfriend smart and willing enough to do that. I wish I was going, but I'm sure everybody who is will make a great crowd tonight.

I think you had that girl. Then you were mean to her and told her to go away ;)

I had one hell of a time trying to pay attention in the only class i went to today, business organizations. To top it off, today we looked at a lawsuit by shareholders to force the Cubs to install lights so that they could play night games.

I'm supposed to be researching in the library right now, but how in the hell am i supposed to pay attention. 6:30 can't get here fast enough.

I can't wait to be going crazy in section 104 tonight.

Alright I'm finally about to leave the office. My heart has been beating a little fast all day. Gonna go pick up some beers and a fresh pack of smokes. I will also probably consume about 2,000 calories worth of pizza. I am PUMPED.

GO SOXXXXXXXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11