"Brewers vs. Phillies NLDS Thread"

Brian

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:22 PM)
Already hate Frank TV. Will not watch out of spite. Doing the same impersonations only get you so far.

No kidding.

Just about every commercial break features Frank Caliendo in it.

QUOTE (Brian @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:22 PM)
Already hate Frank TV. Will not watch out of spite. Doing the same impersonations only get you so far.

Personally, I won't watch FrankTV because it's f***ing garbage but that's just me.

not sure who does philly radio, but im listening to them through gameday audio....and if i didnt know any better i would think hawk was announcing for them "where is that pitch? thats not low, not high, and its right down the plate" and "i dont know why dana demouth is umpiring this game. hes not a good game caller behind the plate. you have to have your best umps" and "thats already 2 or 3 blown calls behind the plate"

scoreless thru 2 innings...

i dont know how many innings he can pitch since hes gotta be rusty, but if Gallardo can pitch anything like he did before his injury, Brewers will have a pretty formidable 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation...although after that it gets pretty dicey

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:36 PM)
scoreless thru 2 innings...

i dont know how many innings he can pitch since hes gotta be rusty, but if Gallardo can pitch anything like he did before his injury, Brewers will have a pretty formidable 1-2 punch at the top of the rotation...although after that it gets pretty dicey

and right after I say that, he proceeds to give up 3 runs on 2 hits & 3 walks, including a bases loaded walk...oops

QUOTE (daa84 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:34 PM)
not sure who does philly radio, but im listening to them through gameday audio....and if i didnt know any better i would think hawk was announcing for them "where is that pitch? thats not low, not high, and its right down the plate" and "i dont know why dana demouth is umpiring this game. hes not a good game caller behind the plate. you have to have your best umps" and "thats already 2 or 3 blown calls behind the plate"

thread jack/

easily my "favorite" Hawkism is when they show a replay of a close pitch and he yells "Where was that?" and me as a viewer can easily see that it was high/inside/outside or low..

/end thread jack

QUOTE (LittleHurt05 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 02:59 PM)
and right after I say that, he proceeds to give up 3 runs on 2 hits & 3 walks, including a bases loaded walk...oops

The inning should have been over long ago with no runs crossing the plate. Cameron badly misplayed a ball in CF that should have ended the inning but instead 2 runs scored and of course it's a f***ing double because in today's game it's almost impossible to commit an error.

QUOTE (Sox It To Em @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 03:34 PM)
Not to beat a dead horse, but I want to kill Frank Caliendo.

Yeah, seriously, how are people not completely over the 2 good impressions he has? He continues to add impressions, but they are terrible.

Madden

Bush

That's it.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 1, 2008 -> 03:36 PM)
Yeah, seriously, how are people not completely over the 2 good impressions he has? He continues to add impressions, but they are terrible.

Madden

Bush

That's it.

His Al Pacino in particular is brutal.