Chicago @ Tampa Bay ALDS Game 2

nitetrain8601

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (SoCalSouthSider59 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:56 PM)
That's the spirit!

Book it bro. This team pisses me off and the umps are not the reason for this, but if we take this crap back to Tampa we're winning it. We just need to get Danksie to get us off the deck.

I think he will...

Floyd? Im not sure, but dude has been proving me wrong all year. I think the Rays either win that game 4 or we'll win the next 3. We needed 3 to get into this and we'll need 3 more to stay in it.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:57 PM)
Didn't we already spend a zillion dollars to do #1 this year?

Total agreement with #2 in your comment. Maybe we can obtain JP Howell.

Howell is a former Royal.

We get four from their pen and have almost no luck (Carrasco was good earlier in the season).

But Howell was absolutely horrible and completely lost in KC...they simply gave up on him too quickly.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:58 PM)
Book it bro. This team pisses me off and the umps are not the reason for this, but if we take this crap back to Tampa we're winning it. We just need to get Danksie to get us off the deck.

I think he will...

Floyd? Im not sure, but dude has been proving me wrong all year. I think the Rays either win that game 4 or we'll win the next 3. We needed 3 to get into this and we'll need 3 more to stay in it.

I'm not giving up. We do need to regroup, but we still have Danks and Floyd at home, and I'm hoping that our hitters will wake up.

See ya in Chicago, Rays. We are the White Sox, a very very ordinary road team. (Yes I realize it mighta been different with CQ and Crede, yes Crede, who is a clutch hitter who might earn some respect finally considering we cant get a clutch hit to save our lives).

Fire sale after we get eliminated,anyone else notice that every team in the AL playoffs can manufacture runs because they have speed?Angels,Red Sox and Rays...all the other team aren't swinging for the fences all the time,they can score without home runs unlike us.Just remember 2005,it was our pitching,defense and ability to produce runs with out always depending on the long ball,we did hit a lot of homers in 05 but unlike this year and lest you forget,last year we couldn't score without home runs...f*** you Williams,tear this team up.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
f*** these bandwagon fans. I love the fact that they have to deal with boston and NYY every year. Go yanks and sawx

We have no agreed on much tonight, but AMEN to this. Screw these assholes...they just started showing up 3 weeks ago.

You said it right BANDWAGON.

And the cowbells are .... LAME.

QUOTE (WilliamTell @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:59 PM)
I don't care about the 29 other teams, I'm talking about this team.

Was just saying that every team needs bullpen help and another starter...every year. You weren't stating anything new.

Edited by BigSqwert

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 06:59 PM)
f*** these bandwagon fans. I love the fact that they have to deal with boston and NYY every year. Go yanks and sawx

i know. most of these people probably haven't even heard of the rays before this season, and most of them probably still can't even spell it...