Chicago @ Tampa Bay ALDS Game 2

nitetrain8601

had Kazmir on the ropes in the 1st and only score 2 runs. that is why where were at in this game. its up to Dye, Thome, Pauly, Alexie, AJ, Griffey, Wise, hell i want everyone batting next inning!! How about a 4 run outburst........ Were going to have to win in Tampa eventually. Why not tonight! GO Sox! Dont stop believing!!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (spiderman @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:42 PM)
He was clearly looking for Ball 4. That looked like Strike 3 to me.

Because IT WAS strike 3...I am a major complainer as much as the next guy...ask me the next time Koharski refs a Blackhawks game...but this ump hasn't screwed us.

JP Howell has been amazing. In fact, why is he a relief pitcher, that dude is GOOD. Where did he come from...how about Javvy for Howell?

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 4, 2008 -> 01:43 AM)
You're nuts...that was a brilliant curveball...Swisher got done by Howell.

Howell has thrown some great pitches...this aint on the umpires at all. Its a joke to suggest it...

That last pitch curved around the plate. You can't give him the inside corner he's been giving him and then stretch the zone for that. I never, ever blame the umps for a game....but CB is a stupid cocksucker.

This is extremely frustrating, but we all should know that the White Sox do not score on the road. Today, no HR's either so it's going to be extremely difficult to put up more than what they did today with the 2 runs.

Assuming we can hold TB's offense for another inning, we need a HR from one of our sluggers to extend this game. No way do we get 3 hits next inning.

QUOTE (Reddy @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 06:43 PM)
i'm ok with losing games like yesterday. i'm not ok with losing because of an umpire.

Come on. Either way, Kazmir and Shields had jack sh*t and we scored 6 runs combined. But yeah, it's the umps fault Swisher isn't protecting on 3-2.

QUOTE (kwolf68 @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
Because IT WAS strike 3...I am a major complainer as much as the next guy...ask me the next time Koharski refs a Blackhawks game...but this ump hasn't screwed us.

JP Howell has been amazing. In fact, why is he a relief pitcher, that dude is GOOD. Where did he come from...how about Javvy for Howell?

Are you watching a different game? The no-call on Buehrle is the differene between it being 2-1 and 2-3 right now.

And that sucks.

QUOTE (rangercal @ Oct 3, 2008 -> 07:44 PM)
You have know idea what you are talking about. according to the zone on tv and gameday I have counted 8 pitches the last 2 innings that were called strikes that were really balls.

Gameday? Are you kidding? Computer simulation?

That was a good pitch to Swisher...it was a GREAT PITCH actually...breaking off a 3-2 curve like that.

And the zone on TV...I am watching as well and ive seen NOT A SINGLE pitch that was called wrong based on that...now ive missed a few pitches maybe, but not many.

Keep the excuse parade going...the simple fact is OUR HITTERS GOT BEAT.