Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting facts:

(1) This will be the 55th postseason game in White Sox history. The Yankees have played 78 postseason games since 2000.

(2) The White Sox have never forced or have been forced into a deciding final game (either in a 5-game, 7 game or 9-game series)

(3) The White Sox have never lost a postseason game in which they have had a three run lead.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 12:31 PM)
This pisses me off that the Red Sox had to lose that game. Ugh.

It was more the angels winning and less the red sox losing. The angels took that game away. They could easily win tonight too. Don't forget, LAA is the best road team in the majors BY FAR.

Edited by rangercal

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 11:31 AM)
This pisses me off that the Red Sox had to lose that game. Ugh.

On the flip side, if we do somehow win the next two games, we'd want the other ALDS to drag out as long as possible. If Boston swept, they'd have a ton of rest and could set their rotation, etc.

QUOTE (letsgoarow @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 12:50 PM)
anyone seen lineups yet?

I have been saying this all week, and it seems to be working out well, so here it goes again...

Dewayne Wise should not be in our lineup ever in a playoff game!!!!!!!!!!!

QUOTE (Cowch @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 07:28 PM)
I'm actually focusing pretty well at work. I'll be taking off early today to catch the game. Thank God I work where I work.

You think working for a team thats PLAYING IN THE PLAYOFFS at 4 i would get off but instead i have a 4:30 meeting.