Tampa Rays @ Chicago White Sox 4:05 pm CT

kman

QUOTE (zenryan @ Oct 6, 2008 -> 07:47 PM)
guess they can make 9=4 shirts now.

haha yeah, frankly it should be 25=4 as that team has alot of guys that contribute....they have it all really, pitching, D, power, speed, bullpen, deep rotation...well constructed team...not one aspect really jumps out at you as best in the league (maybe bullpen the way they pitched this year) but really solid everywhere

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't read the game thread today, may look through it later to see how everybody felt about the game. I thought it was disappointing.

Sounds dumb, I know, but I was hoping Boston would have wrapped it up last night and we played the marquee game at night with perhaps the Sox getting ultra psyched about the fact they could get home field vs. the Bosox in the next series.

I was hoping we were the only show of the day and our guys would find a way again to win. Not blaming the 4 p.m. start; just thought we played flat.

What's everybody's take on Gavin? Mad at Ozzie for the early hook? Or was it apparent he didn't have it. I thought he didn't really have it. I guess he could have let him try six, seven innings like he probably would have done had it been a regular season game, but he didn't look like he was fooling anybody.

We got the bad Dotel today. Immediate double.

Our fans seemed pretty darn good.

Oh well ... I'm still not convinced the Rays' pitching is that good. If I had to bet my life savings, I'd bet Boston in five games max.

No excuses, but we certainly missed CQ's explosive bat.

I logged into chat in case anybody wants to talk baseball.

Edited by greg775