Official 2008-2009 College Basketball Thread

Brian

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris Mack to be introduced Wednesday as the new HC at Xavier. I drank a few beers with his crazy ass in college. Mack transferred to Xavier from Evansville after his sophomore year. Good to see him get the job. Can't say I ever had him pegged as a coach when he was a freshman. Funny how things work when we grow up.

Congrats, CMack!

• 2 weeks later...
QUOTE (knightni @ May 1, 2009 -> 03:31 PM)
Mark Titus - of Club Trillion blog fame - is told by the NBA to withdraw his name from the draft because they believe that he will make a "mockery" of the process.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/bl...rn=ncaab,160332

That's ridiculous. Let the kid have his fun... Plenty of other no-names enter every year for the hell of it.

Btw, I haven't read his blog since like March, and I completely missed the Evan Turner entry. Had me cracking up. Check it out if you haven't visited his blog since basketball season, like me.

QUOTE (knightni @ May 1, 2009 -> 05:31 PM)
Mark Titus - of Club Trillion blog fame - is told by the NBA to withdraw his name from the draft because they believe that he will make a "mockery" of the process.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/basketball/bl...rn=ncaab,160332

Yet they allow the officials to make a mockery of what is and is not allowed game in and game out?