Halloween Costumes

DBAHO

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 09:23 AM)
Yes I know I'm ridicously early, but hell I never celebrate Halloween down under, and I'm trying to figure out what a good costume to wear would be for this year.

Any ideas?

I'd avoid any cliches like Crocodile Dundee. How about one of the baseball gang members from Warriors? Has a nice New York tie in.

furies.jpg

QUOTE (DBAHO @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 10:23 AM)
Yes I know I'm ridicously early, but hell I never celebrate Halloween down under, and I'm trying to figure out what a good costume to wear would be for this year.

Any ideas?

By the way, are you going out in manhattan? I havent been to the LES in several weeks but I think someone told me Tonic is having a Halloween thing. I usually love that place so i'd imagine that would be quite interesting

edit: Room Service & Tens has an interesting deal going on too by the way

Edited by ChiSox_Sonix

QUOTE (ChiSox_Sonix @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 11:47 AM)
By the way, are you going out in manhattan? I havent been to the LES in several weeks but I think someone told me Tonic is having a Halloween thing. I usually love that place so i'd imagine that would be quite interesting

I would imagine so., although I heard something about a decent thing happening in Brooklyn also.

Next time you're out boozing in Manhattan, let me know.

I plan on dressing up as Anton Chigurh from No Country From Old Men.

I know I'm probably going to get a lot of "what are you?" comments from women, but I already have a long black wig, black pants, brownish shirt, and jean jacket. No cowboy boots, though. All I have to do is look around for an empty air tank and attach a hose and some sort of device that look like the front of a cattle gun.

QUOTE (kjshoe04 @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 11:55 AM)
My friends all want to dress up as a different kind of Mario. Which one should I be?

The one from Saved by the Bell who was also on Dancing with the Stars. You'll score for sure. All the chicks seem to dig him.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Oct 21, 2008 -> 09:48 PM)
:lolhitting

Dunn, you should get as Shipps and wear his cool glasses. Oh wait, you didn't want his cool glasses and left them at Scalises place. Ungrateful Aussies.

I actually need a new pair of glasses, so if you could get him to ship those over, that would be sweeeeeeet.