Value Menu Items

Texsox

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 04:21 PM)
You misunderstood it. The kid obviously filled the water cup with Mountain Dew, and when the lady asked why it was green, he had a quick, funny, brilliant comeback.

I'll go on record and say I absolutely adore a beef & cheddar from Arby's. I don't know what all you whining girls are complaining about.

EDIT: Wite brings up good points. It could have been Vault or Mello Yello... hell, maybe even Surge!

You have no idea how badly I wanted to say Surge. I miss Surge.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 04:24 PM)
You have no idea how badly I wanted to say Surge. I miss Surge.

Those commercials were awesome.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!!!

Seriously though, my buddy and I used to get a 12 pack of Surge each weekend night and stay up all night playing NHL 96 up to Goldeneye.

Those were the days.

7.jpg

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (TCQ @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 05:29 PM)
No it was actually just really tainted water....No it was mountain dew but speaking of green sodas anyone here like green river, or squirt. Those are two commonly thought of as disgusting sodas i really like

Regular Mountain Dew is yellow.

Must have been Surge.

I love my double cheeseburgers at McDonald's. Unfortunately, they're about to be replaced on the Dollar Menu at all McDonald's in favor of the new McDouble, which is two pieces of meat with one piece of cheese. It'll save them money. The double cheeseburger will now be $1.19.

And the Value Menu's everywhere are becoming terrible b/c of the poor economy, I guess. I used to thrive off of dollar menu's, but now they don't really offer that much great stuff. I remember when a Medium Fry at McDonald's was $1, but now the Small is $1.

Green River is fantastic. I used to get it when I was on vacation at my cottage. It was a treat, and basically just Sprite with added sugar and maybe a bit diff. flavoring. MMMMMM

Im actually a fan of Wendy's grilled chicken wraps, though they may be mroe than $1.50 now, but I prefer the grilled chicken to fried chicken.

What pisses me off is that double cheeseburger costs MORE than a REGULAR hamburger

I drove through there the other day and got a large sweet tea and two regular hamburgers and she was like "$6.32" and I almost said "what the f***?" but I was like why is it so much and I did not know a regular hamburger was $1.49, I remember them always being 89 cents.

Anyways, 2 tacos from Jack in the Box for 99 cents cant be beat.. they are the best tacos ive ever had

QUOTE (Shadows @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 02:26 AM)
What pisses me off is that double cheeseburger costs MORE than a REGULAR hamburger

You screwed that one up, but I know what you were going for...

Now its funny because they do that tax day deal where burgers are like 59 cents and cheeseburgers 69, but if you want fries and a soda, it costs more than the double cheese meal with a diet. Makes no sense.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:19 AM)
What's the difference?

Seriously, I don't know.

EDIT: And I'd rather you explain than do a simple google search!

Vegetarian: No meat or fish

Pescatarian: No meat, fish is ok

Vegan: no animal products (meat, fish, dairy, egg)

QUOTE (bigruss22 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 10:49 PM)
Green River is fantastic. I used to get it when I was on vacation at my cottage. It was a treat, and basically just Sprite with added sugar and maybe a bit diff. flavoring. MMMMMM

There's a store here in Rockford that sells Green River 2-liters. There is also an ice cream shop where you can get Green River floats.

I had a "real" green river soda on vacation this past summer from an actual soda fountain in a drug store. My wife and kids didn't like it but I thought it was awesome. Better than the store-bought stuff.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 18, 2008 -> 04:27 PM)
Those commercials were awesome.

SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGE!!!

Seriously though, my buddy and I used to get a 12 pack of Surge each weekend night and stay up all night playing NHL 96 up to Goldeneye.

Those were the days.

7.jpg

Vault is almost the same thing.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Nov 19, 2008 -> 11:07 AM)
You screwed that one up, but I know what you were going for...

Now its funny because they do that tax day deal where burgers are like 59 cents and cheeseburgers 69, but if you want fries and a soda, it costs more than the double cheese meal with a diet. Makes no sense.

those 2:00 AM posts for some reason are the ones that get f***ed up the most :lol: